Plaza Date Guide
Valentine’s Day has got us thinking about all our favorite date places in the district. With great entertainment and places to eat and shop, the Plaza District is an ideal date night destination. Here’s some inspiration for your next night out on the Plaza.
- Did you know YogaLAB has classes available to the public for only $6? And you know what’s great after burning calories? A slice of piping hot pizza from Empire Slice House… Perfect for our fit(ish) couples.
- For a date night as warm as your lovey-dovey hearts, start with a piping hot bowl of ramen from Goro. Follow with a cup o’ joe from District House and a sweet treat (or two). Turn the temperature up on date night and check out what’s new at Iron Masters shop.
- If you’re one of those cheesy couples, date night is spent well with a famous grilled cheese sandwich from The Mule. Stuffed from dinner? Walk around and shop nearby at Jackson Dean + Co. and Roughhand Collective for something special for that guy in your life.
- For our early risers, what better way to start your day than a cozy brunch at Aurora Breakfast, Bar & Backyard? Spend the rest of your day touring the Plaza Walls and checking out some great art at Bomb Shelter and Graphite Galleries. Shop around at some of the great retail offerings at the Plaza, including Bad Granny’s, DNA Galleries, and Folk.Life. (Make sure to bring your Keep It Local card for great deals around the Plaza!)
- What better bonding experience than learning something new together? Enroll for a class at Everything Goes Dance Studio. After learning some pirouettes, pick up a slice from Pie Junkie. You’ve earned it. Not a dancer? Take a class together at Paint N Cheers to bring out your artistic side.
- Class up your date night with a trip to Pritchard Wine Bar and enjoy a Lyric Theatre show afterward. Before leaving the district, grab a scoop from Roxy’s Ice Cream Social.
- For our more hardcore couple, bond over some drinks at Saints Pub and follow up with matching tattoos from No Regrets.
- Your date will be impressed with some comfort food from The Press. Afterwards, check out what’s new at DigIt and play some pinball. Check with The Venue OKC to see if any cool concerts are in town, or visit their open mic night.
- For our parent couples, Thrive Mama Collective is sure to have something for all moms to rave about. Then, grab a drink from Oak & Ore… we know all parents could use one. Afterwards, book a family photo session at PhotoArt Studios.
- Have a "treat yo'self" date and pamper your partner with an indulgent trip to Well Beauty and Velvet Monkey. End your date even more stylish than you started it. Follow up with some shopping at Out on a Limb and Solare.