We're excited to announce our 6x6 on 16th Group Art Show! During December's LIVE on the Plaza and the Thursday night before, work by artists of all skillsets done on 6in x 6in canvas will be available fpr viewing and for sale at District House.
Wanting to submit artwork for the show? Here's what you need to know -
- All artwork submitted to the 6x6 on 16th Group Art Show must be available for sale.
- Artwork must be 6 inches by 6 inches and may be any media.
- 2D work must be ready to hang.
- By submitting your work to the 6x6 on 16th Group Art Show, you agree to donate 50% of proceeds from each sold piece to Plaza District Association, PDA will return all unsold artwork. Artists may also choose to donate 100% of the proceeds to the PDA.
- PDA reserves the right to use images of work submitted on our website and in any advertising associated with this exhibition.
Hand-delivered work may be dropped off Friday, December 2 from 9am to 5pm. To schedule a delivery time prior to this, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. All work must be delivered before 5pm on December 2.
Unsold artwork may be picked up Tuesday, December 13 from 9am to 5pm. To schedule a delivery time after this, please contact email@example.com. All unsold work must be picked up before 5pm on December 20
December 2 - Deadline for artwork delivery to Plaza District office, 1618 N Gatewood, office open 9am-5pm
December 8 – Thursday Art Walk, art exhibit opens
December 9 – “Holiday” LIVE on the Plaza, art exhibit on display, 7pm-11pm at The Venue, 1757 NW 16th
December 13 – 9am-5pm Unsold and sold artwork available for pickup
December 20 – Deadline for artwork pickup, 5pm
For more information, contact Cayla Lewis, firstname.lastname@example.org, 405-367-9403.